Re: NTLK "Page" patch in Notes (same as OneNote feature)

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 23:12:54 CDT

John,

Try SAS's SuperNotepad. It allows you to have horizontal or vertical
scrollers (like Works) at the bottom or right side of a note and limit that
Note to a full page. That way, along note will still be limited to one
screen and all you have to do is scroll within that screen to read it all.

It also has an Expand All feature which allows you to expand your entire
checklist while remaining within that screen. Very neat and does not 'push'
the next note down. SuperNotepad has lots of other features as well, like
Encryption of Notes, Locked Notes, Tagging of Notes by Topic, Setting Alarms
to Notes, Move Note, Alpha sorting of Notes Note filtering, superior
navigation of Notes etc.

I use it with the package RollOver which is really useful if you use
checklist a lot. It has:
1. Expand All
2. Collapse All
3. Check to Top
4. Check to Bottom
5. Check all items
6. Uncheck all items
7. Roll Over! - which creates a new Checklist of only unchecked items in the
current list, "rolling over" items which are not done yet.

Kenny Song
Penang, Malaysia