NTLK Battery life in 120

From: Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-WT (Frank.Gruendel@de.heidelberg.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 11:53:24 CDT

>The batteries in the 120 I've just gotten have obviously reached there used
>by date...dropping from 100% to 40% almost instantly etc.
>once I get some more, how long should I expect a fully charged set to run
>before needing a re-charge ?

This can't be really answered as you MP's current consumption strongly
depends
on what you are doing with it. The 120 doesn't have the built-in hardware to
monitor current, it can just monitor voltage. Your best bet would be to buy
4 off-the-shelf NiCad cells and compare their performance to what you have
now. Some time soon BattLog will be out of beta state, this will allow you
do this comparison somewhat more scientifically.

Frank