Re: NTLK URGENT

From: Brian McEwen (brian@bmcewen.cvm.okstate.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 17:04:47 CDT

>on 10-08-2000 8:47, JP Guy at jpguy33@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> My MP130 has developed a problem similar to the "instant off" problem
>> described for the MP100. If it's not plugged in, it will only stay on for
>> maybe 30 seconds, before shutting itself off
>
>Wasn't there a package that cured this behavior on 2.0 Newtons, Thought it
>was from Greenware and just checked but it wasn't it,
>pretty sure that it was from a German site though, anybody ?

        The package I believe you are thinking of, it "FixTrax" by the
timeTrax people. It prevent the MP from turning off withing a set amount
of time after a powerup.

However, JP's posting that he gets a "power interrupted" message makes me
think he has something else going on besides a slightly sensitive power
switch.

        Brian