Re: NTLK eWorld ?

From: jimthej (jimthej@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 18:39:22 CDT

on 8/10/00 9:05 AM, C.W. Ross at newton@cwross.net wrote:

> I agree...something like this would be cool, but too hard to manage, I
> imagine...
>
> CWR
>

> on 8/10/00 11:46 AM, dsteele at dsteele@newted.dyndns.org wrote:
>
>> All this discussion about eWorld has made me wonder what it would take
>> for this group to start up it's own version of this newton specific
>> system? I say that being someone who didn't have access to the original
>> version, I just like the idea.
>>
>> Any descriptions of the original eWorld or thoughts on the value (fun?)
>> of having our own system such as this would be appreciated.
>>
>> Dale
I'm not certain you would really like it. It was really AOL 1.5 or
thereabouts with some really cool graphics for desktop machines. the
graphics or copies of them are available, I forget where, but the days of
the simple interface are long gone, I'm afraid.

Jim Johnston
Teacher
Mac Smacker
Newton User