Re: NTLK ANNOUNCE - Newton Aluminum Shell Project...

From: NewtonMP (newtonmp@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 19:12:40 CDT

So this would entail creating an entire replacement shell for the Newton,
yes? Would it include all of the parts like the pen holder, port door, power
switch and so forth? From the quote on your page it sounds a bit like Dave
doesn't know exactly what the Newton case is like, which makes me wonder if
the price might change, or he might reconsider the feasibility of the
project.

Have you looked at the Frozen Newton Homepage?
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/masanewton/ They were involved in casting up clear
replacement shells for the Newton, and it involved quite a lot of parts.
Still, I might be interested. Are there better pictures of the palm version
available somewhere?