NTLK ANNOUNCE - Newton Aluminum Shell update, answers...

From: Justin (lemur@nyc.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 00:26:38 CDT

Newton Aluminum Shell Project update -

We're curently at 6 people signed up, and thats in less tahn 2 hours -
spread the word, we need more people! Remember, the more people we have, the
less each shell will cost!

To answer the points brought up in the message below:
- To start off, production will not even be CONSIDERED if at least 10 people
aren't signed up.
- The price ($500 if 10 people sign up) is an estimate. IT ALL depends on
how many people sign up.
- If the project succeeds, then I'll bang the details out with Dave - most
assuredly, it will include ALL the parts, just like the Palm shell. (see
http://www.dave.com/case_clear.jpg). There are more pics on the ORDER page
at http://www.davedesign.com.
- The Frozen Newton project is definitely cool, I've been keeping tabs on
it, and was going to negotiate purchasing the shell, but then I cam accross
Dave Ruigh and wais screw it - metal is cooler.

As always, any questions/comments, send 'em to me!
-- Justin D.

NASP homepage - http://newton.i85.net