NTLK Simplemail 4.1 download problem

From: Pascal Massun (pascal.massun@skynet.be)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 13:06:23 CDT

Hi all !

Question to those who installed SimpleMail 4.1.

Can you receive Emails with 4.1 ?
I upgraded from 4.0 to 4.1 and now I can't get my Emails in my inbox !

Just wanted to know before I post to Simon.
To be complete I'll describe how I proceed (successful with 4.0,
unsuccessful with 4.1)

  I go to my InBox
  I tap receive mails
  My Newton connects
  I get, as selected, the headers of my Emails for browsing.
  I tap on an Email and the receive slip appears.
  I can see SimpleMail progressing on the receive slip.
  When the receive slip shows it has downloaded the complete Email it
doesn't disappears !
  It remains there, I don't get my Email in my Inbox.
  The only thing I can do is tap Stop or the close button on the receive
slip.
  Result: no Email to read.

thanks for your help !

Pascal Massün @ Oostende.Belgium
IT Projectleader Euro 2002, KBC Bank&Insurance
"My taste is very simple, I'm always satisfied with the best."
http://users.skynet.be/ePM