Re: NTLK Simplemail 4.1 download problem

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 20:08:08 CDT

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000 Pascal Massun wrote:

-----------
>Question to those who installed SimpleMail 4.1.
>
>Can you receive Emails with 4.1 ?
>I upgraded from 4.0 to 4.1 and now I can't get my Emails in my inbox !
Yes, I can receive just fine with 4.1. Here are somethings you can try:
1. Did you do a soft reset after installing 4.1?
2. Go to your Owner info, tap SimpleMail and reselected your Email address even if you have only one. There has to be a check mark by it.

If this don't work, delete 4.1, use Prefs Cleaner or SBM Utilities to delete the SimpleMail prefs. Then reinstall 4.1 and try again.

If it still won't work... there's always Simon.;-p

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton MP2100/SimpleMail/4.1>