Re: NTLK Game: waki, and Linux/un*x based development.

From: Karen M. Lee (klee6150@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 12:43:58 CDT

Mishka Gorodnitzky wrote:

> I'd appreciate some feedback on how it works for people, the limited audience I've released it to has
> reported problems on older Newtons, and it doesn't rotate properly with the screen.

Just played with WAKI for an hour. I like it better than SAME Game and MAKI Game that I have played on the Mac and Palm (which is now in my kitchen drawer, since I discovered the
Newton 2100).

Play is very good - quick - and I like the fact that Newton undo button functions.

Rotation works well with the small and densely small games - but gives an "error '-48803' when you try to access the others.

Thanks so much Mishka!!!!!!