Re: NTLK Flash vs. SRam

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys@cox.rr.com)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 20:39:01 CDT

on 11/08/00 15:07, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com wrote:

> Robert Benschop wrote:
>>
>> on 11-08-2000 4:08, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I have these CDs. I can check over the weekend and report back once I
>>> find out. Any hints on how I could find that page? There are 3 CDs, so
>>> I'm not going to browse through all of them, or I won't be able to
>>> report back before a month!
>>
>> We want you back before that Laurent ;-)
>> The page was called Coan's Newton Flash and SRAM Memory Page
>> hope you can find it !
>>

> Robert,
>
> I'll have a look over the weekend and will post whenever I find it.

I've searched all 3 CDs from John Radu and couldn't find any reference to
this Cain's Newton Flash and SRAM Memory page, or any page relating to Flash
memory card. The CDs seem to be made mostly of packages, not websites, base
on the number of hits I've got when searching for "flash".

Sorry folks!

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin <http://home.cox.rr.com/nemesys>
Logiciels Nemesys Software mailto:nemesys@cox.rr.com