Re: NTLK Questions regarding Owners Info

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 20:57:49 CDT

On 8/13/00 4:54 PM, Peter Edwardsson
[mailto:Peter.Edwardsson@GlobalOne.net] wrote:

>Peter Edwardsson asked:
>> What's the use of the [signature] in the Owners Info? Could I use this
>> when I am faxing or printing letters?
>
>Jim Johnston answered:
>>that is what it's for. You access this feature in the print slip/fax slip
>
>Peter asking again:
>I have looked into the print/fax slip, but could not find any way to
>access or bring forward my signature, when I'm printing or faxing
>documents. Any more hints?
>

>Best regards
>Peter Edwardsson

When printing from the Notepad, one or more of the print formats includes
your signature from the Owner card. Preview the various print formats
and you'll find it.

 - Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = GOT A NEWTON QUESTION? Visit: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/