Re: NTLK Questions regarding Owners Info

From: Jon Glass (jonglass@usa.net)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 01:44:10 CDT

on 8/14/00 3:57 AM, Bill Davis at newton@ecity.net wrote:

> When printing from the Notepad, one or more of the print formats includes
> your signature from the Owner card. Preview the various print formats
> and you'll find it.

The signature option shows up on any slip that has an "address" slip option.
When the slip pops up to write in the address, there is a check button on
the bottom of the slip where you check if you want to add a signature.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"You think it's a conspiracy by the networks to put bad shows on TV. But the shows are bad because that's what people want. It's not like Windows users don't have any power; I think they are happy with Windows, and that's an incredibly depressing thought." --Steve Jobs