Re: NTLK The Mistry of Apple Products

From: J. van de Griek (Joost_van_de_Griek@nl.yachtgroup.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 10:14:46 CDT

Chris Browder wrote:

> I didn't expect to get this kind of backup ;)

Okay, let me throw in my 2c...

I still sometimes play a game called MacSolitaire on my G3 PowerBook running
OS 9.0.4. Why is that so special? Well, the info box says "Version 1.0,
1984". This little game can run on literally any Mac OS ever released, on
any Mac ever made, without ever having been upgraded.

> I still use my Color Classic, Adjustable Keyboards, PowerCD and eMate -
some
> of the classiest products made (I want a TAM and a MacTV.. <sigh>)

Ooh, I want a TAM, too! But they're so damn expensive... :-(

,xtG
..tsooJ

--
Joost van de Griek