Re: NTLK Why I use a Newton: A unique reason?

From: Khaled Tewfik (khaledt@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 10:24:37 CDT

on 8/10/00 1:11 AM, Jon Shurtleff at j.shurtleff@chello.nl wrote:

> I'm a lifelong sufferer of moderate to severe depression and mild temporal
> lobe epilepsy. Things like this seem to run in my family with one or two
> kids out every family getting 'The Curse'. Thankfully, it's been going into
> remission for the last couple of years due to a lot of factors including
> state-of-the-art medication and support from my family, freinds, wife, and
> my computers and Newton! <snip> Life is better than I could imagine was
> possible even 2 years ago.
>
> I'm just curious if there is anyone in the community who has had even
> remotely similar experience in using their Newton. I've mostly felt like I
> was the only one who might use it this way.
>
> Jon.

Hi jon, remeber me :)

Sure glad to read from you, good luck and for the better :)

(background, Jon was of great help to me offering technical insights and
plenty of digital photos to guide me through a process of a screen implant I
performed on my MP 2000U; he is quite a guy)

Khaled Tewfik
Saudi Arabia