NTLK mailstart for PDA

From: Brian McEwen (brian@bmcewen.cvm.okstate.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 11:22:23 CDT

Hey, I just got this back from MailStart- a way to check any POP3 server
from the web. They don't mention it on their main page that I found, but
they have a PDA specific link now according to the webmaster.

I'd tried this using Newtscape but either their nested tables or some
missing table tag kills the client due to HTML error.

I've set up a test account on my server for 3 or 4 months now, only access
the account using mailstart (from desktop), and still have not seen spam
appear, so it seems they really do what they say and keep your account info
private.

I've not tested this in Newtscape yet, but am hopeful. If it works,
Newtscape gets registered :)

Brian