NTLK [Fwd: MP2k pen sticks]

From: Guy Facius (Guy.Facius@dial.pipex.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 11:32:12 CDT

Has anyone encountered and solved a problem with the stylus sticking in
the
slot in the MP2k ?

I recently had the problem where when the stylus was inserted back into
its
hole it encountered slight extra resistance and then stuck. After
considerable fiddling I got the stylus to come out. Playing with it a
little
and the problem disappeared and the stylus could be stored and accessed
as
usual.

Now its happened again and it seems set to stay that way. The pen meets
extra resistance on insertion and then sticks fairly firmly. It doesn't
seem
spring loaded at all. Only lots of effort gets the stylus out again.

Helpppp...

Guy Facius

attached mail follows: