NTLK Newton 130 & NCU & Claris Organizer?

From: Ivan Perez (ivan@die-gestalten.de)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 12:03:19 CDT

Hi there!

I recently have buyed a Newton MP130. It came complete with a connection
cord (serial) for the mac, but I don't know how to connect. Someone said
something about NCU Newton Connection Utility: does anybody know where I can
get this software? Does anybody know a URL with more toics on Newton?

And, what I would like to know: is there a possibility to connect the Newton
with the mac and to share Information with Claris organizer (like the Palm
does)?
 Thank you very much in advance for all your replies Š

Ivan

info.matik
seriöser Umgang mit Information

Notruf >>>> +49. 177. 442 58 46