Re: NTLK The Mistry of Apple Products

From: John Mark Davis (backlot@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 20:03:14 CDT

I have a TAM, it's my pride and joy. (I have no kids.) Needs the Sonnet G3
upgrade, though. Waiting for the price of those cards to go down a little
further. I d/l'd the IrDA info by Bill Moser on the Sloup page and hope to
soon attempt transmission between my Newton and my TAM. If it works, that
would be very cool.

Anyone have good experience on IrDA transfer to a Mac?

--
John Mark Davis
backlot@swbell.ne

P.S. Absolutely best time to get a TAM was just before they were discontinued. They were selling for $1950, I believe. I'm convinced I got one of the very last ones. The one I backordered never showed up--the reports were they were all gone--and in a panic I found one mail order store that had three left and I snatched one up.