Re: NTLK Gulliver 2

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 06:15:27 CDT

Glen Swanson wrote:
> I found your remarks about Gulliver and OOP interesting. I've been
> using the two packages for some time now and overall like what they
> offer. ...
> >However, it refused to accept another currency and entered 0 instead the
> >right value.
> This has been a major limitation to OOP.
But from what it appears to be intended, it shouldn't. It has allows to
call the currency calculator, one can enter the spent value in the
current currency and the calculator calculates the value well. But after
tapping the close box zero is appearing as expense. I think that Apple
is the reason for this bug, because the program has been written at a
time when NOS2.1 didn't exist.

> By the way, I see that I am using OOP 1.5.8 and Gulliver 2.22. A bit
> different form your versions.
Would you mind to post your latest versions or e-mail them to me as well
as the current coordinates of Mr. Perrett.

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing *************************************** NewtonTalk brought to you by: