Re: NTLK an open question

From: Andrew Maier (Andrew.Maier@cern.ch)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 04:41:08 CDT

I agree that Compuserve is a decent worldwide ISP (beware of CompuServe 2000 though), but the login script is not always the same. It is often very similar - in particular the last few steps - but there are differences

My login script for France (where I live) is slightly different from my login script for Switzerland (where I work). And the one for Germany (where I am employed) is again different.

Morale: Not only check the phone number you need in your next destination but also the login script.

Andrew

--
Andrew Maier
Andrew.Maier@cern.ch