Re: Re: Pissing contest (was: NTLK The Mistry of Apple Products)

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 21:17:43 CDT

--- Tap2frog@aol.com wrote:
> >> Okay, time to seperate the wannabees from the
> REAL collectors ;-)
> Ok that's pretty good but only Apple machines count
> :-)
> In that case I am very close and I know someone
> who can beat us all
> togheter
<snip>

I guess you need to qualify "who" counts. My old boss
who is the owner of te company, (means he owns
everything that the company uses) has over 70
different Mac/apple/alternate mac machines. Everything
from the Motorola Marco and Envoy to several
SuperMacs, a ton an a half of Quadras of all types,
LCI, II and III's, a few Power computing machines. a
bunch of iMacs, several of those really cool studio
LCD displays, every laptop Apple produced...and even
back to several Classics and IIci's and SE
machines...Most of it is still in use (mail servers,
fax servers, internet proxy servers) and that which
isn't ends up being stuffed in a corner somewhere...oh
well...go figure.
 Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
this is a temporary sig file until I can figure out a more clever one to use

http://im.yahoo.com/