Re: Re: Re: NTLK AMMO

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 21:22:30 CDT

If only it were that easy...A newt in a Palm crowd
stands out like Rudolph the red nosed
reindeer....While I can play the reindeer games, the
newt is ostracized because it's "different"
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- ThisOlNewt@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/16/00 4:40:08 PM, you wrote:
>
> <<This is the kind of commraderie the Palm platform
> enjoys...the newt no longer can...(snif)
>
> Ed
> web/gadget guru>>
>
> dear ed
>
> get BackTalk and beam with your palm friends..
> Rich

=====
this is a temporary sig file until I can figure out a more clever one to use

http://im.yahoo.com/