Re: NTLK Re: netTime

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 22:46:08 CDT

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000 Pascal Massun wrote:

-----------
>Kenny, Laurent,
>
>I have NetTime on my MP21k for some time now, with the auto sync checked,
>and it has been syncing my Newton clock ever since. Every morning, before
>commuting to work, I download my Email for reading. Every time I connect to
>the internet I can here the gong from NetTime telling me it has synced. No
>problem.
Well, Pascal, that's what I'd like Nettime to do since SimpleMail wakes my MP to download mails every morning at 6.00 am. Can you check to see if you have a different version from ours. Check the creation date. Mine was created at 2.17 pm on Dec 15, 1997.

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton MP2100/SimpleMail/4.1.1>