NTLK Re: netTime

From: Pascal Massun (pascal.massun@skynet.be)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 13:48:30 CDT

Laurent Daudelin wrote
"I remember some time ago (about a year, in August 1999) somebody had some
problem with NetTime, and Kenny Song reported that NetTime was working
flawlessly for him. I'd like to hear from him what he did."

Kenny Song wrote
"I've never used the auto sync function so I never knew. Know I'd like to
know if anyone have used NetTime WITH auto sync successfully."

Kenny, Laurent,

I have NetTime on my MP21k for some time now, with the auto sync checked,
and it has been syncing my Newton clock ever since. Every morning, before
commuting to work, I download my Email for reading. Every time I connect to
the internet I can here the gong from NetTime telling me it has synced. No
problem. Even the auto sync checkbox stays marked after closing NetTime. (I
mean that when I re-open NetTime, I can see the auto-sync checkbox still
marked).

Pascal Massün @ Oostende.Belgium
IT Projectleader Euro 2002, KBC Bank&Insurance
"My taste is very simple, I'm always satisfied with the best."
http://users.skynet.be/ePM