NTLK Opinions wanted about (non-Newton) PDA site

From: NewtonMP (newtonmp@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 05:55:05 CDT

I've recently created a website introducing the Japanese Zaurus line of PDAs
to an English-speaking audience, and I would be interested in any opinions
you have -- not so much about the site itself (which is still a work in
progress, and not very impressive), but about the Zaurus I-Cruise that I
review on it. Not directly related to the Newton, but I would like to know
what people think about it as a PDA related to the Newton, and what people
think about the future of PDAs in general. Thanks.

The URL is:

http://emswiler.home.mindspring.com/mainframe.html

The site uses frames, but you can get a non-frames version by going to:

http://emswiler.home.mindspring.com/front.html

You can follow the text links at the bottom to get to the various parts of
the page.