Re: NTLK AMMO

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 00:35:34 CDT

On 8/17/00 10:33 PM, CM Stimpson [mailto:macheel@dialfree.net] wrote:

>> If only it were that easy...A newt in a Palm crowd
>> stands out like Rudolph the red nosed
>> reindeer....While I can play the reindeer games, the
>> newt is ostracized because it's "different"
>> Ed
>> web/gadget guru
>
>Hmmm.......I feel an Apple ad coming on here.
>
>*chuckle*
>
>CM
>--

I feel a Newton eCard coming on!

http://www.info-newt.com/ecards.html

I've already done one for St. Patrick's day. Anyone care to suggest
taglines for Christmas ones (the backlight IS green after all...)?

Hmmm...

"Newton the green-screened PDA
Had a very shiny...um...backlight.
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows."

Perhaps something about all the other PDA's not letting him play any PDA
games?

The 2001 calendars are already showing up in stores...can the Christmas
decorations and such be far behind? Only 4 months 'til Christmas after
all...

 - Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = GOT A NEWTON QUESTION? Visit: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/