Re: NTLK Re: farallon newton etherwave adapter

From: Peter Apockotos (g4@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 07:46:09 CDT

Just a little note a crossover cable is not needed, just a regular patch
cable will do fine the EtherWave adapter itself is a hub. Also you do not
need to use both of the RJ45 ports, in the example of using a cable
modem...just use one RJ45 port and plug the serial connector (male) into the
Newton Serial port (female).