NTLK NewtonOz: Ethernet cards sale

From: Oz Suguitan (ozs@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 13:06:53 CDT

Your eMail from metal@enterThought.com on 8/19/00 8:24 AM said this:

>My question is, what's the deal?! Is it the EtherWave PN895 card or
>the EtherMac PN595-TP (non-a) card? Or is it actually the PN595a-TP
>card and Farallon is just out of it? Can you still buy either of
>those cards new? Thanks in advance!
>--
>
>Joel Watson

Hi, NewtonTalkers!

I just decided to sell my personal stash of new ethernet cards. Actually,
4 new and 1 not-so-used card.

These are new, factory sealed Farallon cards. I expect them to be gone
about 30 minutes after I post this, being a Saturday and all.

2 595 cards (the ones with the straight RJ45 dongle)
2 895 cards (the ones with the EtherWave power suckin' hub)
1 595 card USED/AS-IS (used for testing and NewtonOz Newton file transfer)

I figure since we have a few extra that we should let these go.

First come, first serve. Reasonable offers only (meaning at least list),
and only sold to those buying something else. Sorry, I forgot I had these
stashed away.

It's not on the NewtonOz text list, but ask for it, and if we still have
it, it's yours! Ask to speak to Bryan, he's working for free now! Tell
him he's cool!

-Oz
of NewtonOz

NewtonOz Items