NTLK Internet Movie Database ebook Easter Egg [request for submissions]

From: Tom Sheppard (TSheppard@home.com)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 16:40:30 CDT

Greetings,

The Easter egg I had planted in the Newton IMDb ebook in 1998 was
discovered on August 8th, 2000. I thought it fitting that the person who
discovered it, Calvin Grier, be allowed to create the next Easter Egg.

Since I haven't heard back from Calvin, I'm requesting submissions from
the NewtonTalk and my own IMDb mailing lists.

You can check out the old one at:
<http://www.magma.ca/~sheppard/IMDb/Images/Screen%20Shots/CAUSUKAU/EasterEg
g1.gif>

I look forward to your imaginative submissions.

....Tom

P.S. Nobody has discovered the Easter Egg I put in the Palm Query
Application yet. Of course, it searches the entire IMDb with over a
quarter million movies and over a half million names which can make it a
bit more challenging. ;-)