NTLK Re: NewtonOz: Ethernet cards for sale

From: John I. Clark (jiclark@independence.net)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 01:46:59 CDT

> ...and only sold to those buying something else.

Come on, Oz, be reasonable! I don't need an ethernet card, but if I did,
I'd never buy from someone who was trying to force me to buy something
else, just to be able to buy the card! I know you're struggling to keep
a going venture going, and I appreciate the service you've done for the
Newton Communitiy over the last couple of years... But, still, that
seems a little low.

[Sorry, end of rant]

--
John I. Clark