Re: NTLK Dumb idea ?

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 15:00:59 CDT

on 20-08-2000 9:26, Chris Browder at Chris.Browder@Lroom.org wrote:

> On the Mac:
> Disable The Palm Desktop Extension. Sync Palm and make a users file (your
> user name) use NCU to sync to the same file. Sync newton to get your data,
> open palm desktop - ensure it is ok. Close PD and then sync Palm volia it's
> there. ANd it works vice-versa.

So not a dumb idea and question after all ;-)
I somehow got the feeling lately that people have this working while others
seemed to claim that it didn't.
Could you elaborate on this a bit Chris, as in do you have to adapt your
Palm synchs or do you ever loose something on your Newton side
(like checklists or other stuff that I presume the Palm doesn't have in the
first place)
Maybe something to work out and get into the FAQ ?

Robert Benschop