Re: NTLK Aluminum Shell Project

From: Justin (lemur@nyc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 11:27:11 CDT

Sorry, I was quoting the $120 as a figure formed off Dave's original e-mail
as an easy way to show how many people had signed on - I thought I made it
clear that in the end, Dave can charge whatever he wants =)
Sorry for the miscommunication.
Also, I'd like to point out that this project is not a joint venture between
me and Dave R. - I'm coralling people together who are interested, getting
user response, etc. Once we have the design details down and so forth, Dave
will be the one to produce it. Also, if you have a question regarding the
project, it would be great if you could just e-mail me - Dave's been great
about this whole project and I'd really him rather not get bogged down with
details of a project he really hasn't even given the green light too. (he's
also real busy =)
Thanks everybody,
-- Justin D.

--