Re: NTLK Aluminum Shell Project

From: NewtonMP (newtonmp@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 19:42:39 CDT

Hmmm. Justin, did Dave actually say that the shell could be had for $120?
I have been exchanging a few emails with Dave about details of the project
just recently, and he said that it might even go much higher than the
original $500 estimate -- even as high as $1000. $120 seems incredibly low,
considering, as I pointed out before, that the Palm III version is $250. It
would of course be great news if it were true, but...