NTLK FileMaker Pro/database software or utility?

From: Jodine Chase (jchase@mediaworkswest.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 14:01:58 CDT

I'm looking for a way to download the contents of a FMP database to store on
my Newton MP 2100 (upgraded) for reference.

It's a short-term need and a fairly simple database - it contains summaries
of all of the reviews of about 130 Fringe Theatre plays taking place in our
city.

http://fringe.alberta.com

TIA,

-- Jodine Chase
Yes, the one who, with stars in her eyes, thought she could migrate from
Newton to Palm OS and thereby take advantage of the Palm's ability to sync
quickly and gracefully. Really, I thought I might be able to sync my Palm,
my PowerBook, and my html calendar. HAHAHAHAH. I'm still recovering. It's
too painful yet to discuss.