Re: NTLK Trouble printing to HP 6MP via ir

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 13:58:43 CDT

John Fisher wrote:
> Anybody have any suggestions? I could reload system software from CD
> (haven't tried that yet) but beyond reloading system and/or a hard reset,
> I am lost.
Try freezing as much as you can. It might be a heap related problem.
Also make shure that you don't have any error or "Please pay the
shareware fee" messages at any time (they should disappear with
freezing). To print out a single letter the Newton has to compose a
really big heap of intro information in PostScript and maybe your free
heap is simply to small if the IR-conversion is needed too.

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing *************************************** NewtonTalk brought to you by: