Re: NTLK Pinout of 21-pin keyboard socket in 2x00

From: Marco Mailand (mmailand@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 13:41:06 CDT

> Someone on the list was working on a way to attach the nifty fold-up
> Palm keyboards to the Newton. Was the pinout of the 21-pin (?)
> connector on the motherboard of the 2x00 ever released? Or
reverse-engineered?
Since there is a cable to use the Newton kbd with the Palm, it has to be
possible the other way round too. However, we Newtonians have to get a
connector which looks exactly like the one in the Palm. That's the real
pity, I don't think such a beast exists.

--
Best Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand