NTLK Re: A interesting development concening my MP 130, battery, and charging cradle

From: Jon Glass (jonglass@usa.net)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 02:09:50 CDT

on 8/23/00 8:04 PM, Dan Barber at dan@dbdigitalweb.com wrote:

> Now did a I loose a system update or something?
<<snip>>

> So, has anyone else ran into this?

Yes. This sometimes happens when you push the envelope of of your batteries.
It goes into some kind of deep sleep, and then you lose your system update.
(I think it also affects charging in the Newton) I have had this happen
several times. I just keep my system update in my NCU folder, and load it
when this happens. No big deal. If you need it, email me in private, and
I'll send it to you. You have a 130, right?

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland