Re: NTLK Re: Newton Conference

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 08:46:35 CDT

"Wm. Neal Lewis" wrote:

> List members,
>
> I am serious about the desire to have business presenters and seminars at a
> conference. I am also serious about being willing to help.
>
> Is there really anyone who can legitimately claim to be heading up this
> project? I would like to see a higher level of seriousness than what is
> going on right now.
>
> My 2100 is a business tool that I use every day. I need for it to keep
> working and for the possibilities of future development to increase, not go
> the other way. This is not something that is a social activity or just an
> amusement for me.
>
> With that type of attitude, am I in the right group, or should I look
> elsewhere for real answers?

I think you're in the right group, as a lot of us are using their
MessagePad professionally.

It might be interesting to have those kind of presentations.

And you hit it right on the nail with the lack of someone to lead this
project. I'll try to see what I can do. Email-me at
<mailto:nemesys@cox.rr.com>.

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS
Fannie Mae Washington, DC, USA
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com