NTLK E-Book available in Newton format.

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren@Finkelstein.Net)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 15:13:11 CDT

The Author John E. Stith has decided to make his book MANHATTAN TRANSFER
available on the internet, and asks that people who download it pay $2.

He is doing this as an experiment, I guess similar to Stephen King's "The
Plant" experiment.

The difference is that this book is complete, not pay per chapter. And this
one is available for Newton MP2x00's.

If you like to read e-texts on your Newton, check it out...

http://www.neverend.com/ebooks.htm

Loren
P.S. My only interest here is that I am the one who made the Newton
package. But I haven't had a chance to read it yet, so don't ask me if it's
good or not. But, it seemed that it would be worth it, for only $2.