Re: NTLK Quiz and Fantasy Football

From: ThisOlNewt@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 21:56:00 CDT

In a message dated 8/24/00 9:24:45 PM, tsai@mac.com writes:

>> 1: The TON Quizlett is reset and this weeks question is: what region
>would
>> you like to have a Newton User Conference
>
>Well.. as you said on the Quiz itself.. it is too US-centric..
>
>I propose to have a survey to NTLK and c.s.n.* about where the Newton users
>are distributed around the world.. and we can plan a series of regional
>conferences.

Sorry but I dont have a passport I can only travel a few thousand miles in
only a few directions :)
Also the quiz has only six answer spots.
I also think that there is no real chance of a "world wide" conference. I
think my first idea to host a local event in my home town is a better chance
of really happening.

I myself would travel about three hours to visit with other users.

Keep the Green™
Rich
This Old Newt
ThisOlNewt@aol.com
AIM: ThisOlNewt
NCQ/ICQ: 73611846
http://members.aol.com/thisolnewt/index2.html
The Online Newton Monthly,
Home of the NewtonWebRing, Interviews, Used Price Guide, FAQ, and the Largest
set of active Newton links!