Re: NTLK RE: Virtual Intern and whereabouts of PDAmed or Forrest Software

From: Paul Flanagan (wimagine@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 10:07:40 CDT

Dr Stewart,

Have you tried emailing them for support on Raphael (the Palm app)? I
believe I have David R. (the head guy) email address in my achieves
somewhere from '97. I will look and see what I can come up with. BTW, are
you using VI 7 or 8?

thanks
Paul

ps I would like to talk to you more about how you use this product.