Re: NTLK NCU disconnects

From: John_C_James@dot.ca.gov
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 15:21:29 CDT

Microsoft Word 98 in RTF .. Various sizes 6 to 11k. It will import some,
large and small, otherwise it "closes down the connection to newton"
while "reading intermediate file data", then get the error messsage "NCU
unexpectedly quit"

"Laurent Daudelin" <laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com> on 08/25/2000 10:17:12
AM

Please respond to newtontalk@planetnewton.com