Re: NTLK Printing

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 14:41:18 CDT

on 26-08-2000 1:23, MadMacs1984@aol.com at MadMacs1984@aol.com wrote:

> Can I get my 110 to print via an Epsom Stylus 740 or HP 1200c, I'm running
> system 1.3 as I cannot put 2.0 on it. (new to newton, sorry)

Do you have the PrintPack cable and the PrintPack software 2.0 installed ?
(and did I get my names right and does that work OS 1.3, anybody / been a
long time since I dealt with either of these)
You definitely won't be able to print or a 740 with a serial cable (even
though it has a serial connection and you might have the Epson driver)

Robert Benschop