NTLK

From: Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-WT (Frank.Gruendel@de.heidelberg.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 10:11:05 CDT

>Does anyone have a copy of the service manual and full specification for a
>Messagepad 130? - The links on Planet Newton FAQ no longer work.

If anyone has a service manual that is somewhat more detailed that having
merely a description of how to open the case, please get in touch with me.
Especially for the MP130 schematics I'm willing to pay money. I have
3 corpses of 130's at home by now which I can't revive.
But I'm interested in schematics for all types of Newtons.

Frank