Re: NTLK recharge in 2100

From: Zachery Bir (zbir@urbanape.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 09:55:06 CDT

on 8/28/00 10:37 PM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com
wrote:

> So, your only 2 choices for rechargeable batteries in your MP2000 is
> whether the Apple MP2000 NiMH Rechargeable Battery Pack (very expensive
> on eBay, often going for over $50 when originally sold for $29.99), or a
> set of 4 rechargeable AA cells that you put in the regular battery cage
> and that you recharge in an external charger.

Speaking of: what are people's experiences with Energize ACCU rechargables?
I use them in my Nikon CoolPix 950. Not sure what to compare them to in that
situation. They seem to get walloped quickly, though that could just be from
the camera, LCD screen, flash, etc. Anyone use them with their Newt?

Zac

--
$name="zachery bir";                       $email="zbir@urbanape.com";
$voice="804.644-6230";                 $web="http://www.urbanape.com";