Re: NTLK How to Sync Newtons?

From: Ben Doughney (ben_d@clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 01:31:34 CDT

on 29/8/2000 5:33 PM, Bill Davis at newton@ecity.net wrote:

> I tend to keep most everything but the "stock" software that comes with
> 'em (and even most of that) on the memory card. That way if my 2100
> dies, I can just pull the card and stick it in my Upgraded 2000, or maybe
> even my 130. Anything that works better or requires it be in internal
> memory, I do so (usually just beam it from one to the other.)

How does the speed compare from running packages from a card, to running the
packages from the internal store?

Also, on another note, what is the best way to clean ball point pen off the
screen? I have tried using some water, but that didn't get it off, and I
don't want to use anything strong that might damage the screen. (I think
someone tried to see if it would do anything if they wrote on the screen)

         Ben Doughney
        AdMac Services
 × Macintosh × Apple II × IBM ×
  http://welcome.to/admac.com