NTLK 2000's in kiwi country

From: Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-WT (Frank.Gruendel@de.heidelberg.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 10:56:24 CDT

>No way! You just equaled my record :) The MP2k that I bought from TradeMe
is
>also $200NZ. Did you buy it from Trade & Exchange? It looks like Auckland
is
>the best place on the planet to buy Newton :)

Anyone out there in the most beautiful place I've ever been to (New Zealand)
willing to try buying another one at that price and send it over to Germany?
I'd of course pay for everything plus a little extra...

Frank

PS I'll never forget Auckland. This is the place where I bought an Edison
Phonograph plus a couple of cylinders which I then had to get back to
Germany
by plane in the hand luggage. The funnel was far too big to get a box for
it, let alone put it into an overhead compartment, so I just held it in my
hand all the time back to Germany, occasionally using it as a voice
amplifier
to frighten unsuspecting travellers...