Re: NTLK Solito DX

From: Jonathan Bright (brightjp@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 00:11:35 CDT

Stephen,
Sorry I didn't respond earlier. My email has gotten away from me! I had 20
pages of it this morning!. ARRRGH. I'll get that pkg sent as soon as I
can. I use it all the time in my MP2K so all I need to do is figure out how
to send it. Actually, I need to find my Newt to Mac cable (time for
another ARRGH). If you don't hear from me in the next couple days, don't be
bashful about bugging me again!

Jon B

http://profiles.msn.com.