NTLK Solito DX

From: Stephen Beesley (sbeesley@smartchat.net.au)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 21:29:09 CDT

Well it has happened, I have developed an addiction for Tactile's Solitaire programme (Solito DX). My question regards the software registration system used by Tactile. Going off some other posts to this list it Seems that I might have problems re-installing Solito DX after a hard reset.

Every Couple Of weeks or so I like to go through a reset & restore cycle were I do not restore the System Soup (call me over-protective). So my question (finally you say) is: would doing this invalidate my Solito registration code?

Any Ideas? Before I shell out my cash I want to be sure I can use the product. I am especially concerned given the negative comments I have read about contacting Tactile.

Stephen Beesley

Sent with a Newton MessagePad 2000u
and SimpleMail 4.0