Re: NTLK ADB keyboard direct adapter

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 01:05:26 CDT

On 8/29/00 1:27 PM, James Pelton [mailto:j-pelton@nwu.edu] wrote:

>I remember reading about a hardware adapter that allowed one to use an
>ADB keyboard with a Newton, without having to go through a workstation.
>Does anyone remember anything about that?
>
>james pelton
>j-pelton@nwu.edu

Somebody in Germany purported to have a dock for the 2x00 to which you
could hook a keyboard, but it's no longer available and they don't return
e-mails. I tried.

Beyond that, nope, nothing else I've heard of. (I'm starting to sound
like an advertisement here these last few days, but I should note that
I've got a special on brand new Newton keyboards from a vendor posted on
my Info-Newt site. $39.95)

 - Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = GOT A NEWTON QUESTION? Visit: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/